Terms & Conditions
Martin Patrick Evan Shop!
LEAD-TIME: Lead-times vary per product and commence upon receipt of your payment in full. Due to the handcrafted nature of our artisanal, individually produced pieces, unanticipated delays may occur. All orders are custom-made orders. Hand-tufted product lead-times are 14 – 16 weeks. Leather, hide and woven rugs (including indoor/outdoor rugs) lead-times are 9 to 12 weeks. Please contact Customer Service for additional information.
The Sale of Martin Patrick Evan Shop! products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. A contract or any other binding obligation on the part of Martin Patrick Evan, Ltd. ("MPE") shall not arise until the order is received with payment in full, ONCE ACCEPTED BY MPE, ALL ORDERS ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND NONREFUNDABLE.
2. Your payment when accepted by MPE, expresses both parties’ agreement and constitutes their entire agreement with these terms. MPE's acceptance is expressly limited to the terms and conditions hereof and acceptance is made conditional on the customers assent to these terms and conditions.
3. Shipment shall be FOB, Houston, Texas. MPE will prepare the goods for delivery to your requested location within the United States of America. This is a risk-of-loss and shipment term. Shipment dates are estimates of approximate shipping dates and are not guarantees of actual shipping dates. MPE shall not be responsible for delays caused by events of any kind whatsoever which are beyond the control and not the fault of MPE or any of its subcontractors.
4. Industry standards shall apply to this order in the following expressed manner: color may have variations and not be an exact match; specified product sizes have minor variations and are approximate; hand-tufted products will have variations in the weave; loop and random tip shear on handmade or machine-made products can be random, and the tip shearing can be concentrated in some areas; additional sprouting is normal in any loop and random tip sheared loop product and could continue depending on usage.
5. Martin Patrick Evan Shop! Prices provided are subject to change, and do not become final until MPE accepts this order and receives the required full payment. Prior to that time, prices cannot be considered firm. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we must reserve the right to restrict orders of those items.
6. All prices are tax exclusive unless otherwise expressly itemized. All prices on the Martin Patrick Evan Shop! are in U.S. dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws.
7. All products supplied by Martin Patrick Evan Shop! shall be deemed accepted by its customer as in conformance with their description, and the specifications described in this order, promptly upon completion of delivery and inspection. MPE warrants that it is the absolute owner of the products, free and clear of all liens, charges and encumbrances, and that it has full right, power and authority to sell the products. Defects in material observable at time of inspection and acceptance shall be covered by the following limited warranty:
MPE warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of delivery, provided that it is notified in writing with detailed photography of any such defects within the one year warranty period. Pulls, tears and stains that occur after receipt of the goods are not considered manufacturing defects. MPE shall not be responsible for any of its products worked upon or altered in any way by others not actual subcontractor of MPE. Cleaning of its products by others shall negate this limited warranty unless such cleaning and the personnel performing the cleaning are approved by MPE. in advance. Colors are not warranted against fading, and color fastness is not covered by this limited warranty. MPE’s maximum liability to the customer shall not in any case exceed the contract price for its products claimed to be defective or faulty.
8. MPE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, MPE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THE PRODUCTS. MPE retains the intellectual property rights thereto, and shall remain the owner thereof; the customer shall not have any ownership interest therein and they shall not be reused by the customer for any purpose.